Wow!! Here we are, at the end of 2022! Can you believe the year is already at its end? I feel like I blinked and it was over. However, looking back on what I did this year reveals that it was actually jam-packed with some pretty awesome experiences and achievements.
Throughout the past few days, I’ve been taking some time to reflect on the past year, and it’s been a really cool exercise. I’d highly suggest taking a few minutes out of your day to do so!
A few things that occurred this year for me were:
- I drafted my second Author Conservatory novel, The Mexlor Tournaments (my best novel yet!)
- I hit 200 followers on my blog.
- I graduated high school.
- I turned 18!
- I got my driver’s license!
- I got to go to the 2022 YWW Conference in Tennessee and meet dozens of fellow young Christian writers, some of the most amazing people ever! It was definitely one of the best trips I’ve ever experienced! A fellow YWW student and blogger made a recap post about the conference on her blog, which I’d recommend if you want to hear more about it!
- I joined Year 2 of the Author Conservatory!
- I went to my first concert, where my sister and I saw Twenty One Pilots live!
- I started drafting my third Author Conservatory novel, Tower of Verayn.
This year was filled with so many incredible things, regarding my writing journey as well as outside of it! It had its rough moments as well, but overall it was a good year and a relatively normal one after the last couple of years of global craziness. 😅
I’m hoping that 2023 will also be a relatively peaceful year, a year where I can continue to pursue my writing goals and dreams, grow as a person, and make amazing memories that I will remember for the rest of my life! I’m excited to see what God has in store for me, and I’m ready and willing to follow that road, whatever it includes. Even if there is more craziness ahead, the comfort in knowing that it’s all part of God’s plan and that I am under His protection and love day and night is enough!
That pretty much wraps up this post. I didn’t have any incredibly profound things to say or written-down new year’s goals to share! However, I’d love to hear some of your reflections on your 2022, as well as any hopes, dreams, or goals you have for 2023! Definitely leave a comment down below, I’d love to talk. 🙂
Until then, I wish you a very happy new year! See you in 2023!
Enjoyed this? Want more from me? Join my Email List here to receive writing updates, monthly newsletters, and two exclusive short stories along the way!