I was tagged quite a while ago by Josh for the Narnia blog tag. I’m finally getting around to it. Thank you, Josh!!
I absolutely love Narnia, so I cannot wait to get into this tag!
But first, the rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Describe what kind of Narnia fan you are (nostalgic, serious, or maniacal).
- Answer the questions below.
- Tag five or more bloggers.
- Have fun. (Or don’t. Who am I to tell you what to do, after all?)
Hmmm what kind of Narnia fan am I?
- Nostalgic: fans who read the books or watch the movies as children, who have a warm feeling inside when they think about Narnia.
- Serious: fans who have rediscovered Narnia as adults and have watched the movies and read the books.
- Maniacal: fans who’ve hid in closets more than is healthy and have watched all the movies including the BBC ones.
I’m all three, nostalgic, serious, and maniacal!
I guess I’d have to say maniacal if I had to pick one. I’m an extreme Narnia fan, I have to admit! 😂
All right, onto the questions!
1: Who is your favorite Pevensie sibling?
Edmund for sure!!
2: What is the most underrated book of The Chronicles of Narnia?
The Last Battle for sure! I feel like people don’t talk about it enough!
3: Who is your favorite Narnian king?
I would say Edmund, but because I’ve all ready talked about him before, I’ll say Caspian!
4: Who is your favorite Narnian queen?
5: Which non-human character do you like best?
Aaah it’s a fight between Mr. Tumnus, Reepicheep, Puddleglum, and Aslan! I guess I’ll have to go with Reepicheep, but I’m not certain.
6: Which book deserves a movie?
ALL OF THEM!! *shrieks* I wish they all had movies! But if I had to pick one…I guess the Last Battle? Oooh but Magician’s Nephew would be such a great movie!
7: What was one thing you did as a Narnia fanatic that you do not regret?
Looking into wardrobes, wishing they would let me enter Narnia? 😂😂😂
Well, that’s all the questions! I don’t really know who to tag for this so…if you’re reading this and you want to do this tag, please go ahead!!
Okay, that’s all for this week! Thanks so much for reading!
Enjoyed this? Want more from me? Join my Email List here to receive writing updates, monthly newsletters, and two exclusive short stories along the way!