Hello, fellow humans!
It’s been a long time since I’ve done a tag! I was thinking of stopping tags, but I think they’re fun, so I’ll keep doing them. 😀
I was so kindly tagged for the Reread Blog Tag by Lili! Thank you, Lili!
1: Link back to the creator (Brianna @ Brianna’s Books and Randomness)
2: Tag as many or as little readers as you like
3: Feel free to use my graphics!
Okay, let’s get into this!!
1. A childhood favorite you would reread 100 times and still love
The Hobbit for sure!! I read it when I was pretty young, and every time I read it I love it more and more!
2. A book you DNF’d but would be willing to give it a second chance to [finish]
Hmm…I usually finish every book I read, so I can’t think of one for this!
3. A newer favorite you reread
Harry Potter! I didn’t read this series for the longest time, but once I did, I really enjoyed them, and I’ve reread the first one a couple times now!
4. A book you hated and never want to read again
The Picture of Dorian Gray. I wouldn’t say I hated it, but it was pretty weird, and I didn’t really care for it!
5. An author you would reread anything from
Andrew Peterson, J. R. R. Tolkien, Brian Jaques! There are a lot of authors I read who write incredible books every single time!
6. A series you want to reread for the fun of it
I really want to reread Percy Jackson!! It’s such a fun series!
7. A series you want to reread for an adaption
As soon as the Wingfeather Saga tv series comes out, you know I’ll be rereading those again! 😉
8. A book you’ve read but want to listen to the audiobook
I’ve been wanting to listen to the Lord of the Rings audio-drama for the longest time now, and I’m finally doing it! It’s really good so far! 😀
Tagging: Honestly, I don’t think I’ll tag anyone. If you’re reading this and would like to do the tag, go for it!! 🙂
That’s it everyone! I hope you all enjoyed this. Blog tags are back! 🙂
Enjoyed this? Want more from me? Join my Email List here to receive writing updates, monthly newsletters, and two exclusive short stories along the way!