Hello everybody! I’ve been tagged by Lili to do the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
What is your all-time favorite blog post (that you posted)?
What is your all-time favorite blog post (that someone else posted)?
Oof! I have no idea! There are so many good ones out there!
What is your favorite movie?
The Lord of the Rings!!!!
If you had to travel to a fictional world, which world would you travel to and who would you want to meet?
Narnia! And I would want to meet Aslan, the Pevensies, Caspian, and Reepicheep!
What is your favorite color?
Which Hogwarts house are you in? (If you haven’t read or watched Harry Potter, do you consider yourself loyal, courageous, smart, or cunning?)
I have never read or watched those so I’ll have to go with the four substitutes. Out of those I’d probably say I was loyal.
If you had a dragon, what would it be like?
OOOOOH! I would want it to be big, super friendly, be able to fly, and breathe fire! And if it could talk that would be pretty cool too! So basically a classic friendly dragon. 😉
What is one random thing about yourself most people wouldn’t know?
I have no idea…?
If you had to fight one fictional bad-guy, who would it be and how would you go about doing it?
UUUUUUUUUUUUH…would I get any equipment? If I could have a gun I would fight an orc. 😛
What was the saddest fictional character’s death for you?
Wow. Hmm…I’m not usually super sad when a fictional character dies, but it was pretty sad when !!!SPOILERS!!! dies at the end of The Wingfeather Saga. I can’t bring myself to say the name because it would spoil so much for anyone who hasn’t read The Warden and the Wolf King. But everyone who’s read it knows who I mean. 😉
If you got deserted on an island for a year and only had one book with you, which book would you want it to be?
Well, that’s it! Now to nominate people…
I don’t really know enough bloggers to nominate 11 so I’ll say whoever is reading this, consider yourself nominated! 😀
Now here are the questions I’m asking you:
- What’s your favorite book?
- If you could meet a fictional character, who would it be?
- Have you ever cried while reading a book?
- What is your favorite food?
- Introvert or extrovert?
- How many books do you own?
- If you could meet a famous person (or just a well-known person), who would it be?
- Tea or coffee?
- What is your general process of writing a blog post?
- What’s your favorite season of the year?
- How easy is it for you to think up a blog post?
Well, there you go. If you are reading this and want to do this, DO IT! It’s fun! 😀