Okay, guys. I hath been nominated by Keziah at keziahe.home.blog to do this book tag. Thanks, Keziah!
Everyone, I’ve never done a book tag before so *hides* if I do something wrong don’t kill me!
All right, here we go. This’ll be fun!
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Answer all the questions down below
• Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
• Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
1. Why did you start blogging & why have you kept blogging?
I started blogging because I kept hearing that if you wanted to get published you should probably have a platform and an email list and stuff like that. Why have I kept blogging? BECAUSE IT IS SO FUN!!! My opinion on blogging has changed so much. My first thoughts were "I should have a place where people can get to know me and my writing." now it's such a fun thing to do and a great activity! I love being in the blogging community and chatting with everyone! Plus it keeps me accountable with writing something at least once a week!
2. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
EH...I'm still experimenting with different types, but I love posting the writing articles as well as poetry.
3. What are your top 3 favorite blog posts?
Ooh! I liked my short story "His Knight", the writing article "3 Common Mistakes Found in Fight Scenes", and the poem "Groggy Forest"!
4. What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
Reading, drinking tea, and listening to music. Aaaah!
5. What are 3 of your favorite things?
My family and friends, Jesus, and books!!
6. What are your proudest blogging moments?
Hmm...probably when I get really nice comments on a post. It's so much fun!
7. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Writing (duh), drawing, making comics, and doing 2-D animation!
8. Describe your personality in 3 words:
Happy, funny, introverted!
9. What are your top 3 pet peeves?
Wow let's see...
1: When someone is walking right behind you and they step on the heel of your shoe, making it pop off of your foot.
2: When someone pronounces a word wrong.
3: When someone tries to quote a book or movie and they get it wrong.
10. What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
Uuh...I'm left-handed? I'm not sure if I've ever said that before...
Whoo! Done! Awesome! Now to nominate some other bloggers.
Josie at www.josiebeth.com
Kellyn at www.kellynroth.blog
Mary at www.wildwritingdreams.wordpress.com
A. Kaylee at www.kayleeskindofwrites20.com
Amie at www.crazya.blog
Well, that didn’t turn out so bad! Yay! 😅😋